Braeburn Alloy Steel Now Has a Manipulator/Charger with 50,000lb. Lifting Capacity. Braeburn Alloy Steel continues to enhance capabilities as we begin our 101st year of providing quality and service to the metals industry.
|Our new Dynamic Equipment Company Manipulator/Charger will increase our forging throughput and capabilities.|
- SMS 2500 ton computer programmable press with rotating upper die (42"die width and has daylight of 72" between upper and lower die).
- 50,000 lb. Lift capacity manipulator.
- Forged flat slabs at 4" min. thickness & 42" max. width.
- Round bar and round corner squares from 8" to 25".
- Water quench tank handling 20' lengths.
- Mid West Grinder available for hot grinding at the press.
- 10"mill with max. input of 2.25" round corner square & 3" round, and output form .250" through 1.1875" round, also associated special shapes.
- 14" mill with max. input of 6.0" round corner square or 7" round and output size of 1.25" through 4.0" round with flats, squares, round cornered square, and special shapes also available.
- Turning. Two lathes w/max. diameters of 40" and 20' lengths.
- Peeling. Medart bar peelers that can peel from 7/8" round rep to 5 7/8" round.
- Sawing. Abrasive, hack and band saws w/max. input size of 53" x 62".
- Grinding. Grinding for large ingots, billets, slabs and bars. Swing grinders for small billets. Centerless grinders for up to 3.50" round. Double disk grinder for small and mid size rectangular bars.
- Straightening. 3 round bar medart straighteners handling a range of 3" to 1" rounds, also a hydraulic bump straighteners for larger sizes.
- Annealing. 8 car type non-atmospheric annealing furnaces.